Primitive Tent Camping and RV Camping Information - HURRY IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON CAMPING> YOU CAN NOT RESERVE A SPACE THE DAY OF THE FESTIVAL> We will stop camping reservations on Sept. 17th.
30ft. X 10ft. Camping Space - $40.00 - Includes both Friday and Saturday Night of Camping On-Site!
This is PRIMITIVE CAMPING at its best, and it's priced accordingly, only $40 a space for 2 nights! No individual nights will be sold though you may choose not to come until Saturday. A camping space consists of a 10ft. X 30ft. space. This is enough room for about one vehicle and a tent.
We have had alot of questions about tent camping vs RV camping spaces. If you have an RV/Camper then you need to reserve a RV space. If you are tent camping you need to reserve
a tent camping space. You DO NOT have to park your vehicle in the tent space while you camp - you can park it in the general parking area. You can drop your stuff off at your site and then park you vehicle in the parking lot. This will give your more space to use for camping.
Large Group Camping spaces with Pavilion- (6 available total- includes pavilion and fire ring) - Cost $250 each
This is a great group camping option for the festival. Each Group camping area includes its own pavilion, large fire ring, and tables. These are great for groups and you can put 10-15 tents around the group area. The group areas are park and carry - meaning you can NOT drive your car into the space, most are only 50 yards from a parking area. These group camping areas are in the woods with some having grass and some do not. You will need to download this contract for these areas - you can not reserve these online.
40ft. X 20ft. Camping Space - $50.00 - Includes both Friday and Saturday Night of Camping On-Site!
This is BASIC CAMPING at its best, and it's priced accordingly, only $50 a space for 2 nights! No individual nights will be sold though you may choose not to come until Saturday.
A camping parking space can be up to 20ft. X 40ft. in size. This is enough room for virtually every RV/Camper/Trailer. You can have a tent on the RV space, but there must be an RV in the space also. You DO NOT have to park your vehicle in the RV space while you camp - you can park it in the general parking area.
You May Not Purchase Camping Spaces On The Day of the Event!
All camping spaces must be purchased prior to the event by Wednesday, September 21, 2011. Also, the spaces are extremely limited so reserve early!
Arrival and Departure Instructions
You may arrive as early as 2:30pm on Friday, September 20th, 2013. DO NOT ARRIVE EARLIER THAN 2:30. The cut off time to arrive is 9pm on Friday. Once, you arrive, present the ticket and camping confirmation that you received in your email when you bought your space(s) and or tickets. You will be free to set-up your camping site, or go into town to grab a bite to eat or shop. It is highly recommended that you come on Friday to set up your campsite. You will run into all other festival traffic on Saturday.
Departure: All Campers must exit the campgrounds by 12pm, Sunday, September, 22nd, 2013. You are responsible to pick up and dispose of all trash on your site in designated trash bins.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE CAMPING SPACES
A Camping space is NOT a ticket to Awakening Fest. Each person camping MUST ALSO purchase a ticket to attend Awakening Fest. Multiple people are allowed to camp/sleep on a single space though. It's kind of like your own personal hotel room... only without a roof, heat, shower and cable. :)
NO REFUNDS ON CAMPING RESERVATIONS.
We Will Provide...
* Clean drinking water
We Will Not Provide...
• Hook Ups for Campers
• No Dumping Station
* No open flames or ground fires other than in the designated fire pits in the camp which are limited.
* Propane grills ONLY, they must have lids and contain the fire up and off the ground
* Charcoal grills are not allowed!
* You may bring your own food, coolers and various camping equipment
* No pets allowed
* No fireworks or other flammable items
• Curfew – From 1:00a until 7:00a, campers must be at their camp sites and quiet (no music or loud voices)
• No alcohol, drugs, smoking, weapons (we will define) or other illegal activity.
• No generators allowed to be running after Curfew in the tent camping area. (They are allowed in the RV camping area.)
• People under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult who is at least 25 years old.
• You may park your car in the parking area or in the camping site, but it must fit within the site. Also, there will not be any moving it back and forth except initially when the camp site is being set up. No cars will be allowed to enter or exit the camping area after 11:00pm either night.
• You must vacate the camping area by 12:00p (noon) on Sunday, September 25th.
• Be mindful to use the portapots only (vs. the public areas – woods, camping area, etc.)
• We are not responsible for your personal items. Be careful to take any valuables with you if you leave the camping area.
We reserve the right to remove anyone from the camping area who is not cooperating with our requests to be quiet and/or respectful of others.
* There is limited lighting in the camping area. It’s suggested that you bring flashlights and portable lamps.
Please remember that fires are not allowed at your site except through propane grills or in the designated fire pits which are limited.
* When not at your campsite, plan on locking all valuables in your vehicle. Awakening Fest and its representatives are not responsible for any theft or damage to your property.
* There is no extra charge for parking.
“ I want to thank all of you for creating such a wonderful experience for many. I know its a good way to reach the kids through the music & band members messages. „
- Patty -